On 10/31/12, Richard Kellems sent the following directive to Mike Higgins:
"I need to know that should anyone from this club call and want something changed that no one on your staff will do so without my explicit approval". Jonas won’t do anything without my okay and I would hope a trainer would not just take a call out of the blue and then help someone change something in the system. Only Richard and Jamie can make changes.
Integrating credit cards into your club management system is a great way to speed up the POS tendering process as well as prevent errors from incorrect charges to credit cards. On the monthly member payment side it’s a great way to increase cash flow as well as offer another member service and payment option. Consider one or all of the ways we may assist your club with credit card processing.
• Batch Process Monthly Billing with Credit Card or thru ACH network
• Club chooses date that batch is run • Stop manual authorization of multiple credit cards
Magnetic card readers have multi-purposes in today's club. They read:
* Credit Cards
* Member’s ID card at Jonas POS - really cuts down on incorrect member charging and charge backs.
* Member's ID card for identification for Fitness, Pool, etc in the Front Desk module.
* Cash/Gift cards.
* Employee cards for quick entry at POS and Timekeeper.
* Managerial cards at POS for supervisor approval.
* Quick player check in at Tee Times (just think how fast this process would be with a wireless unit on your first tee).